New England attractions

TomTom Model(s)
TT GO 940 LIVE
Hi

we'll be coming over for 4weeks holiday soon to New England (all the states in NE) and hoping somebody can help me out.
I'm looking for POI's for NE attractions, and such like to install on my 910.

any help would be great.

cheers

Paul

Paul - chances are many of the attractions are already in the POI database. Your best bet is to pick up a tour guide and see what interests you, then use the TomTom to get you around.

That having been said, depending on your interests, I can offer some suggestions for New Hampshire, Boston, and the southern Maine coast.

Paul - chances are many of the attractions are already in the POI database. Your best bet is to pick up a tour guide and see what interests you, then use the TomTom to get you around.

That having been said, depending on your interests, I can offer some suggestions for New Hampshire, Boston, and the southern Maine coast.

Hi

any suggestions would be great.

we arrive on the 14th Sept and head straigh to Provincetown and then we have 4 weeks to tour around.

So wnything suggested will go on the list of things to see

cheers

also meant to say we'll probally stop in Ogunquit,ME for a 4 or 5 days during the stay and use that as a base also.

Ask a Question