New member from Kent, England

TomTom Model(s)
930T & One V2
Just found this forum whilst searching on the web for how to get rid of markers. I had a TomTom 1 v2 (New Edition) and it was fine, I then bought a 930T and I'm on my third. I've had so many problems with the device and my account that I'm on first name terms most of the English-speaking staff at TomTom, all of whom seem very helpful and nice - but the device has been a lot of trouble.

You can read the full story here if you like

TomTom 930T Review

It would have saved me a lot of trouble if I had found this forum a couple of years ago! I think TomTom products are great but it's such a shame there are so many silly bugs, like backup / restore in Home not restoring the original maps if you've installed new (corrupted) maps, or having "add marker" without an option to remove it again.

Best wishes everyone,

Rupert

Welcome to TTF.

Forums such as this wouldn't exist if TomTom software and hardware worked properly for everyone.

We have many helpful members here for any issues you may encounter, including one SuperModerator, mikealder, who resides in the UK.

Just post in the 930 forum.

Just found this forum whilst searching on the web for how to get rid of markers. I had a TomTom 1 v2 (New Edition) and it was fine, I then bought a 930T and I'm on my third. I've had so many problems with the device and my account that I'm on first name terms most of the English-speaking staff at TomTom, all of whom seem very helpful and nice - but the device has been a lot of trouble.

You can read the full story here if you like

TomTom 930T Review

It would have saved me a lot of trouble if I had found this forum a couple of years ago! I think TomTom products are great but it's such a shame there are so many silly bugs, like backup / restore in Home not restoring the original maps if you've installed new (corrupted) maps, or having "add marker" without an option to remove it again.

Best wishes everyone,

Rupert

welcome to this forum. let us know if we can help you.

Ask a Question