New DVD / Maps -Shipping ...

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
Those who received their new/updated maps from TT, did you receive notification of shipping or did they just arrive? After requesting, I received the "we got your order" email, but nothing since. Just curious and thanks!

A lot of us actaully got "your order has been shipped" emails about 2-3 weeks AFTER we got the DVD... Don't expect shipping notification. But I do hear the DVDs are shipping a LOT faster now... I would expect it in a week...

I ordered on March 8th and This is the subject in one of the two emails I received immediately after I odered.

"Out of Office AutoReply: Item #9A00.085 - Notification of Payment Received"

Does that mean that the dude who's in charge of shipping the maps was out on vacation?

By the way thanks to the moderators for keeping the free upgrade visable to all of us.

hermdog

hahhahaha Out of office auto-reply on an order?!?!!?? you figure they would have someone else watchign this or setup a DL instead of one person...

That's funny, the out of office reply. When I ordered mine, I got the email saying they've received my payment, and I'd get another email once it shipped. Got my maps a few days later, and a few weeks later got the email saying it shipped.

yeah. I ordered mine and got it like 2 weeks ago.
I got same message as hermdog.
Never got the email they said they will send once the order has been shipped.
It took me 3 weeks from the day I ordered it to the day it was in my mailbox.
if it hasn't come after 4th week, I would give them a call.

Yes, when I ordered my DVD I got two emails. The first was an email that gave me an order number and the second one was an out of office reply 5 minutes after.

I guess when you order after business hours (I ordered it 8:45PM EST) you'll get the out of office reply.

Ask a Question