Received new DVD/Maps today!

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
Got it in less than a week.

But I got a question (sorry if already discussed) the difference between North America maps weighing in at 1.4MB and USA & Canada at 896.4MB is what?

Thanks!

the DVD is being mailed from TX.
I think it was Ft. Worth if I remembered right.
So, if you are somewhere further up the states,
you will receive it little later.
I am currently in NJ,
Received it exactly in 3 weeks.

i ordered on sunday, received them today. They shipped out of texas. I am in MI. I upgraded one of my devices (i just received my second 910 today, ordered maps today), and compared the 2 side by side on my way home from work. There is a HUGE difference. I travel a major detroit road that required the "michigan left". The old software told me to make a normal left turn, which is illegal, where as the new maps told me to make the proper type of turn. Overall, my 15 mile journey was much much more detailed than it used to be.

this is great! Very happy to see that everyone is getting their orders filled quickly now. Right Nextourer? ;) (he waited 2 months i think...) regardless...seemed WAY longer!!

The installation of the North America maps on my 2 gb card went smoothly. So far I've noticed two things. For some reason it takes much longer to plan a route (approx. 540 miles).

The second thing probably is related to getting a new gps quickfix rather than the new map. I used to get no satellites while in my house. Tonight I'm getting 5 or 6 anywhere in the house. Or maybe it's just atmospheric conditions.

Jim

Ask a Question