New 510 and trip

TomTom Model(s)
I just got a 510 and am new to all this gps stuff and decided to try it out on my cell phone marketing trip and boy was it bad the stupid thing took me ghetto running where cops don't dare to go some streets were missing the pavement they were so crappy then it told me to go straight on a dead end LOL some of the trip was OK and scenic but man these things are a pain in the well just to get them to know anything either pay a fortune or search all week for Poi's or enter the address manually but I guess its worth it not to get lost and have more trips I still cant find how to get to this websites Poi files man this site makes it hard to navigate and find I'm about ready to give up a dozen memberships hundreds of downloads and its still stupid and lost LMAO plus no one has quality us or IL WI POI files

Sorry I am bad at grammer and spelling so forgive me I have adhd, Yes i finally got there then after wards I went the way I knew and it was funny the Tomtom kept telling me to turn around and go back lol NO im not going there again you stupid thing but I have had fun with it otherwise I had ozzie cuss my way one time that was very funny, I got a 2 gig card for it now and have not found the limits all the sites say about poi's that it wont boot or work after so many but anyway sorry to many subjects at once later and let me know good poi's and how to get to this sites poi files thanks

Sorry I am bad at grammer and spelling so forgive me I have adhd, Yes i finally got there then after wards I went the way I knew and it was funny the Tomtom kept telling me to turn around and go back lol NO im not going there again you stupid thing but I have had fun with it otherwise I had ozzie cuss my way one time that was very funny, I got a 2 gig card for it now and have not found the limits all the sites say about poi's that it wont boot or work after so many but anyway sorry to many subjects at once later and let me know good poi's and how to get to this sites poi files thanks

Well, I hope everything is ok. :confused: :confused:

It gets better every day I learn more about it (the TomTom) and when I get my car back from the shop I have a mount for it so its not in the window, I was in a minor accident and thats how I came to get the tomtom I got a settlement and had some fun lol, I have been to about 50 or more websites and joined 10 or so trying to build a good poi database without paying a arm and leg and its getting there im in IL and most on the web are not and are from other countrys so its long process to get us poi's, thanks for talking to me and not complaing too much about my writing skills and very sorry for being hard to understand and all over the place I have adult ADHD and to many other disorders to list so just ask or whatever and I will be happy to clearify or whatever you need thanks

It take time to get used to your TomTom, especially you are an ex Garmin or Magellan user.
If you use waypoints & miss them, TomTom will nag you to death ... otherwise it will simply recalculate on the fly (doesn't even talk to about it), that's what I like about TomTom.

POIa

I just got a 510 and am new to all this gps stuff and decided to try it out on my cell phone marketing trip and boy was it bad the stupid thing took me ghetto running where cops don't dare to go some streets were missing the pavement they were so crappy then it told me to go straight on a dead end LOL some of the trip was OK and scenic but man these things are a pain in the well just to get them to know anything either pay a fortune or search all week for Poi's or enter the address manually but I guess its worth it not to get lost and have more trips I still cant find how to get to this websites Poi files man this site makes it hard to navigate and find I'm about ready to give up a dozen memberships hundreds of downloads and its still stupid and lost LMAO plus no one has quality us or IL WI POI files

There are plenty of ?po in thid forum and if you need any special personal pois we can make them for you enjoy your tomtom
Giorgio

Ask a Question