Navcore Version 7.161

The antitheft.bmp will show when you have the setting warn to remove device checked in the safety settings checked. If that is unchecked it will show the suspend.bmp

Or, with NO suspend.bmp file, the standard or custom antitheft.bmp file will be invoked whether or not that 'external power shut-down' box is checked.

yeesh.. took me a while to find this thread lol. I thought it was on the General tab. This version app does apply to other models other than the ONE so shouldn't it be in the other forum?

Anyway, I did a second "afternoon" test and it locked on btwn 15 and 20 sec. Definitely faster than the 4+ mins before. Thanks TT!

Has anyone else noticed their battery lasting longer with 7.161? I have a TT1 3rd Edition and with 7.131 used to get just a bit over 2 hours of battery (screen's always on). I used it for about 2 hours and 15 minutes and have only used a little more than 50% of the battery.

Using the same theory like in cell phones, I believe (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong) that battery consumption is dependent on sat lock, if it is constantly on 5 bars it will consume less.

Using the same theory like in cell phones, I believe (anyone can correct me if I'm wrong) that battery consumption is dependent on sat lock, if it is constantly on 5 bars it will consume less.
or iPod. If you leave it running and not touch it, it'll last the 24 hours. If you keep scrolling and changing tracks, it'll be significantly less than 24 hours.

Navcore 7.161

I downloaded this last night, and started using it for the first time. Sat locks are instantaneous, but I never really noticed a problem with the last version as other users have reported. The only time I notice a lag in sat lock is right after I unplug it from the computer, it takes up to a minute. After that, every other time I turn it on, it's right on target as soon as it powers up. I almost always have 4-5 bars of signal strength, and my battery doesn't go red usually for three hours. I was wondering, this version included upgrades to the "help me" function. Is this feature available on the ONE v2? If so, I haven't seen it in my menu.

I had a chance to really test 7.161 today. Wow, TomTom got it together on this one. Sat lock by the time the splash screen is gone (OK maybe a second or two longer :D ). Very pleased. :)

I've noticed the Sat lock is fast too. Like you said, even before the splash screen is gone. Very nice!

3rd day of testing. I'm mirroring DVLINSD and adagio's responses. The unit locked onto 7 satellites before I pressed "I Agree"

Now I'm impressed!

I was noticing that it took longer for me to power on (holding on button around 5 secs). I didn't think that it took that long before.

Is anyone else power on taking longer... of course I can be going insane.

I am seeing the same thing with my device! I updated and now i have to hold the button in way longer to get it to power on. It used to be just push the button and away we go. Right after the update matter of fact, i had to press the reset button cuz once i turned it off, it wouldnt turn back on

Ask a Question