navagate to question

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom one XL
Quick question, if i set up a "navigate to" and on the way there I want to stop for a coffee or a bite to eat is there a way to search for a specific restaurant/coffee shop without stopping the route? how would that work?

TIA everyone

If I remember correctly... I just did this on a trip to seattle. What I did was, without stopping the current route, I just chose Navigate To again and found Starbucks and routed there. When I was done at Starbucks I went to the Navigate To button again and chose previous destination and was back on my way.

If there is another way to do this while adding a stop, I would be curious to know too.

You can add a stop without changing your destination by tapping "Find alternative" then picking "Travel via". From there just choose your POI or address and it'll add it to your path along with a waypoint marker.

You can add a stop without changing your destination by tapping "Find alternative" then picking "Travel via". From there just choose your POI or address and it'll add it to your path along with a waypoint marker.

Tried this worked great.

Thanks

Ask a Question