My car prefrences icon is dim.

TomTom Model(s)
Greetings,
I recently updated my Tomtom 720 to the new map, but the new map says version 7.220 and theres no difference in the errors that I have noticed before the update. Then if I erase the NA maps and check latest map guarantee it says the file is 1,9515 and even if I delete everything there still would not be enough to hold voices, and other needed files. Secondly my car prefrences icon is shaded light. The show options is set right and theres a few icons missing about current version. Please help me get my car prefrences back. I have not had time to read every listing. Maybe you could help me with these matters? I love my new Tomtom...... But with love I see comes a price. Thank you.

Evidently it will turn down the volume of your car radio when the TomTom wants to tell you something, and it can turn the unit on when your headlights come on. But this relies on some kind of communication between the GPS and your car, perhaps through the audio cable connected to your radio?

Ask a Question