multiple SdkRegistries?

Thanks to Birdman for the great webpage. It has helped me to add his great menu, and i have the menu switching program working.

This morning i was going to add the Altimeter program. After unzipping the folder, i see another SdkRegistry. What are you supposed to do with this? Should the contents be added to the current SdkRegistry? I sure don't want to wipe out what is working so well now. TIA

Thanks to Birdman for the great webpage. It has helped me to add his great menu, and i have the menu switching program working.

This morning i was going to add the Altimeter program. After unzipping the folder, i see another SdkRegistry. What are you supposed to do with this? Should the contents be added to the current SdkRegistry? I sure don't want to wipe out what is working so well now. TIA

You are welcome and I'm glad it's helped you out.

As far as the contents of the /SdkRegistry folder for the Altimeter program, simply copy the Altimeter files (that are located in the Altimeter program's /SdkRegistry folder) into the the same /SdkRegistry folder that already exists on your TomTom. If the altimeter program has a lowercase /sdkregistry folder, simply copy the contents into the /SdkRegistry folder on your TomTom

The altimeter prog is sort of working,,, in French. Did a search and found write-ups on changing things around. Used babblefish to try to get the directions in english, and i am still messed up here.

Where is the ini file located at?
What is needed to get the icons to work?
Is there an English version of this around somewhere?

Ask a Question