Microphone is terrible on my TT 720

Have any of the other early adopters tried out the bluetooth calling? The people on the other end are reporting a loud buzzing sound that drowns out my voice.

Uh oh, this will be interesting. I don't have one (yet) but will be keeping an eye on this thread for those that do!

I just exchanged it for a new one and I'm happy to report that the mic is much better. No complaints from my wife when I called her. The other one must have been defective because it was more than just a little bad.

I'm real pleased now with how it functions as a bluetooth phone. The mic and speaker are decent. Other GPS's I've tried had one or the other that was crappy.

Have any of the other early adopters tried out the bluetooth calling? The people on the other end are reporting a loud buzzing sound that drowns out my voice.

Mine seemed to have done this too. I will have to test it again for sure, but people couldnt hear me on the other end while using bluetooth.

My TT 720 also has the microphone buzzing fault on handsfree calls.

Looks like this a common fault.

Hope to get mine sent back and exchanged for a replacement.

Ask a Question