TT GO 510 Microphone Sesitivity/Clarity

TomTom Model(s)
Sorted my first problem, on to my second !!
The sensitivity of my GO 510 internal microphone seems to be poor according to feedback from my contacts, very poor and sometimes frustrating !!. Can I ask if this a common problem and ask what the cure is ?.
I have ordered an external tom tom microphone hoping this will improve things.
All comments and advise very welcome.

Is this a new unit for you? If not, did it sound OK to the folks on the other end sometime in the past?

Microphone Sesitivity/Clarity

Hi,
This a new unit to me, however it is used but navigates and communicates with phone perfectly.
Colin

So we don't know from the previous owner if this particular unit ever did sound any good?

Very True, but is it a common problem I wonder, hopefully other owners have the answer ??
Cheers
Colin

That use to happened to my old 910. I relied on using the external microphone. This worked best by putting the external mic on the sun visor.

I think it's fair to say TomTom phone audio has always been described as somewhere between "low" and "too low"... especially on the older models.
At least there is the option for an external mic.on that model, more recent ones don't.

Ask a Question