Mapshare TT910 Not Working

Hi there
I have tried forever and a month of sundays to get this right. I have even phoned TT helpline, to no avail.
I have got the latest South African map which is 7.20.
And i'm using the latest TomTom Home.
However when i connect to the Pc it tells me that my device is 40 weeks out of date would i like to update.
When i click yes it says device is updated???

I also have to dload quickgps fix every time i connect to pc, is that right, how many updates can there be for a quickGPS fix??
Regards

Hi there
I have tried forever and a month of sundays to get this right. I have even phoned TT helpline, to no avail.
I have got the latest South African map which is 7.20.
And i'm using the latest TomTom Home.
However when i connect to the Pc it tells me that my device is 40 weeks out of date would i like to update.
When i click yes it says device is updated???

I also have to dload quickgps fix every time i connect to pc, is that right, how many updates can there be for a quickGPS fix??
Regards

You could try this.......in Home, menu option for Mapshare....remove corrections made by everyone and then go to Update My Go and see what happens. Play safe by backing up unit's contents using Explorer, first.

Ask a Question