mapshare on a v2?

Anyone know if a 2nd edition ONE will run the mapshare if you upgrade the maps to v6.75? Ive asked 3 different CSRs at tomtom and two said yes- and one said no.... Cant tell which one knows whats going on...

This is a shaded area.
A few members have reported it has worked while others have not. Not sure where it really lies.

Works fine for me! MapShare and 6.75 maps make the upgrade worthwhile.

Anyone know if a 2nd edition ONE will run the mapshare if you upgrade the maps to v6.75? Ive asked 3 different CSRs at tomtom and two said yes- and one said no.... Cant tell which one knows whats going on...

The 6.75 (and above...eventually) maps work as expected with MapShare. Thanks to MapShare, I've identified and resolved several niggly mapping errors that were driving me nuts. The primary benefit of the 6.75 map set, is the inclusion of many more POI references. The broader list of health and automotive repair resources, support the very welcome "Help me" features.

The only part of MapShare that isn't working, has nothing to do with the map version. TomTom has yet to turn on the MapShare server that allows sharing of contributed map corrections. I haven't heard if it is working in Europe, but it certainly isn't here in the States. That issue hasn't bothered me, as I live in a lightly populated state. I'm not expecting to see many contributions here...except in the larger metropolitan areas.

The good news is... The corrections you make on your device, are sticky. Set them once and they remain in effect without any further attention from you.

Last edited:

Ask a Question