Maps v675

TomTom Model(s)
Go 920T
anyone now if maps of usa a canada v675 would work on the new TT 720 TT support told me that they dont now if they would work or not on the 720 as i am thinking of getting 720 to replace my one xl

No flame intended but I don't see why you'd be concerned about that. If you get a new unit, it undoubtedly will have a newer map version than 675 which is several versions behind.

I think the maps are pretty much universal across the model line but the 675 you have now is tied to your unit and would not work in the new unit without an activation.

TT support told me i can add the new TT to my account and tham i can use the traffic i have and the maps but they couldnt be 100% shore that the v7 or less maps would work on the 720 and if i get the 720 i only get the western europe with it and if i wanted the new v7 maps of usa a canada it would cost me ?39 again but i all ready have the usa a canada map and i have the western europe maps but you get the western europe with the 720 so i am not botherd about them only the usa a canada ones

Ask a Question