Map Update for TT6?

Currently running 6.75 maps on my TT 6 for PPC. These maps seem to be 2 years old already, and TomTom cannot give me a straight answer. Did they discontinue making updated maps for this version (6.032).

Thanks!

Yup, I know that, my question do they have plans on actually updating this 2 year old map? Thanks for your reply!!

The problem is TT lose money on that software (not too many people pay :D ).

I had a couple of emails back n forth about a week or two ago and still no answer. Just your basic I dont know sorry about that bull.

I'm going to wait probably till the end of this year. If there is no update by then thn Im just gonna purchase the Garmin software and be screwed with their bluetooth gps receiver.

I use a gps Cradle for my Treo so that I can use my bluettoh handsfree and hence my reason for staying with tomtom but enough is enough.:mad:

well you can use tt7 with maps v7 it has not been officially released but you can find it by doing a google search or xda-developers.com :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ask a Question