Map corrections on TomTom One LE

The Road i live on is not correct on the maps. it is a county road and it says it goes threw to the next road which is not true, and it shows my house about a mile away from where it actually is, and has me come in on the end of the road that does not exist. I have sent in for corrections about 10 times in the last 6 months and it still isn't fixed. Is there a way i can fix this my self, or some way to get this fixed faster, or at all? Please let me know.

The Road i live on is not correct on the maps. it is a county road and it says it goes threw to the next road which is not true, and it shows my house about a mile away from where it actually is, and has me come in on the end of the road that does not exist. I have sent in for corrections about 10 times in the last 6 months and it still isn't fixed. Is there a way i can fix this my self, or some way to get this fixed faster, or at all? Please let me know.

Have you tried blocking a road on the first screen of map corrections?

Ask a Question