Map 845 has been released

I'm kinda confused? Are you saying you see RV without ALG?

Brits are having the same issue with no mapshares for their WE 845 maps.

I also did some more demo stuff and there are indeed ALG/RV on the (toll) 407 where you'd expect them to be.

Nice!

One of these days, I'll check how accurate the images are ......... :)

There are always some who are eager to get some uploaded but TT is very obtuse about its verifying process so there may indeed be a delay of some days before the first ones come rolling out........

Mine gave me that message as soon as I ran "operate my go". Prior to that it showed 20 weeks out of date.

It just started working:

"Your map is up to date. 0 mapshares in use".

Somehow when I update my map(from 835 to 840 and from 840 to 845)
It kept my mapshare corrections in my area.
I check them right after I update the map and I can see all of the blocked streets are still there

I updated to the new map yesterday. The whole process only took an hour and 40 minutes. It was completely painless except for the usual loss of my Favorites. I'm glad to see that they got the earlier problems fixed.

For those interested, Ottawa has several ALG shots in the 845 update as well.

I was on the 417 heading west and was approaching the Innes Road exit when the ALG picture came on. I was so surprised, I almost started to stare at it instead of the road. I also noticed the Walkley Exit shows as well. I don't remember seeing these on the last map.

Very happy with the upgrades on ALG to the Ottawa and Toronto areas! Hopefully, Tomtom keeps improving their coverage of Canada!

Last edited:

Ask a Question