Make zoom-out "sticky"?

I have a TomTom One 125. The zoom-out feature is handy to "look down the road" for an interstate exit for example, or a rest stop.

Unfortunately the unit seems to quickly "zoom back in" just showing a short stretch of the upcoming road.

Is there a way to make it "stay" zoomed out until I desire to zoom back in to a more local view?

I have a TomTom One 125. The zoom-out feature is handy to "look down the road" for an interstate exit for example, or a rest stop.

Unfortunately the unit seems to quickly "zoom back in" just showing a short stretch of the upcoming road.

Is there a way to make it "stay" zoomed out until I desire to zoom back in to a more local view?

i'm trying this on with the 2D function now... ok, looks like it takes about 5-6 seconds before it zooms back in also. suppose you could use the 'browse map' option, and leave it there. i don't know if it will move your current location and continue to operate the voice prompts. someone else knows, i'm sure :)

Ask a Question