LOW Price on RDC-TMC Receiver

For anyone interested in the RDS-TMC receiver, I just picked one up at Circuit City for $58.00. They are out of stock online but some of the stores have them. The model I picked up was the TTM9V00180. This is the mini-usb model.

One problem that I had is that the 720 wouldn't recognize the receiver when I first plugged it in. I had to remove the aux SD card and then it recognized it. I put the SD card back in and everything works.

By the way, it works quite well. Routed around a accident on the interstate an hour after I put it in.

Willy

Low Price on RDS-TMC Receiver

It includes the 1 year subscription.

I don't know how you renew it since TT Home doesn't even list it. I guess I'll find out in a year.

TT Home lists both receiver and Plus Services traffic separately for (lat tile i looked 0 $59.50 per year.

Looks like you got a good deal - same as Tiger Direct pre-release deal 1 1/2 year ago...

Yep... just paid $53.00 for mine at Circuit City too... with the one year included. $50.00 rebate card I had from Verizon Wireless... so all in all I paid $3.00 out of pocket for it!! lol

Yep... just paid $53.00 for mine at Circuit City too... with the one year included. $50.00 rebate card I had from Verizon Wireless... so all in all I paid $3.00 out of pocket for it!!
I'm a little lost here. I thought after paying for the RDC-TMC antenna and the one year subscription there were no fees for the year.
If Verizon gives you a $50 coupon how do they make money on your receiver?

does the usb version have a pass through for power. Best I ever got on a charge was 2 - 2.5 hours and now that it is a year old I see 1 - 1.5 hours so if I can not charge then it wouldn't be too useful

I'm a little lost here. I thought after paying for the RDC-TMC antenna and the one year subscription there were no fees for the year.
If Verizon gives you a $50 coupon how do they make money on your receiver?

Verizon Wireless has nothing to do with RDS-TMC... I just had a Rebate Card from them for a phone I bought... so I used that towards the purchase of the RDS-TMC

Ask a Question