Lost SD Memory Card

I have a Tom Tom Go 710 and I lost the SD Memory Card. Now I don't know what the capacity is for the SD Card and I don't have the docking to connect it to my PC. If I buy an SD card what size do I need and how can I install the software.

Thank You,

Hatem

Believe it came with a 1 gig card. You can always download the application from Home but without a backup, you'll need to purchase the map.

Call TomTom and tell them you lost your card. They will give you a free map (the exact one you had before, not the newest one)

any clue if that works on a damaged card? my card crapped out on me, will not load on my tomtom 710 or my home pc.

on my home pc, it lags bad, like a hard drive thats dead but still identifies.

id really love to get a replacement map vs ordering a new one, but at this point since i have so much invested in my tomtom (easy to configure to use with my razr's, windshield and car mounts, extra chargers), id rather replace the lost cars vs buying a new unit.

Ask a Question