Lost computer dock

TomTom Model(s)
go 930
It seems I misplaced my computer dock for doing updates, and have given up looking for it. I have a go 930, how can I get a replacement? Thanks. :(

You can use any usb cable with a mini plug. Not as convenient as having the unit sit in a dock but it works.

Thanks, but I tried that, a cable off a seagate external hard drive,the go 930 lit up like it was charging, but it didn't update the unit, nothing happened on screen or on the computer monitor, when I had my Tomtom home "update" screen on.

When you plugged the unit in, did your computer see it as though it were another disk drive (or actually, like a thumb drive), or didn't it register at all? Did Home start up because you connected your unit?

Not all USB-A to USB-miniB cables are created equal, but that one for your Seagate should have worked.

You're right, I went to Walmart and found a plug that said, for "Charging AND Sync"...works 100%...:) Thanks for the help

Ask a Question