look up address in favorite

ddb

Is there any way that you can look at the stored address in a favorite (I needed to double check the address of a favorite and couldn't figure out how to do this).

Thanks.

What happens if you go Manage Favourites-->Edit?
Yeah, I don't like this either. On my 720, when I go to Manage Favorites, I can only see the cross street, not the address (assuming when I named the Favorite I did not include the address, of course). There is no "Edit" choice, only to "rename". Am I doing this right?

-Frank

Yeah, I don't like this either. On my 720, when I go to Manage Favorites, I can only see the cross street, not the address (assuming when I named the Favorite I did not include the address, of course). There is no "Edit" choice, only to "rename". Am I doing this right?

-Frank

Yes, you're doing it right. This is a big oversight on the part of TomTom. I was going to a party last weekend and one of my friends called for the address. I could find the spot on the map, but there's no way to find out the address once you've entered it as a favorite. Perhaps adding things as a POI instead of a "favorite" is the only way around this.

Welcome to the Unknown-Address-Favorite club :D

A while ago, I was invited to friend home, after punching her address and save as Favorite as new lovely name instead of leaving its default number and address. Drove off, arrived, no problem ........ but then issue arose when wondering ........... "duh, her house on 35 Main St. or 37 Main St". Went forward then backed up then forward again then backed up again, looked, stared, looked, finally called her and asked again for the number of the house.
Since then, I keep the house number along with the name stored in Favorite.

Last edited:

Ask a Question