How to see address of favorites or POI

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here. I am a relatively new owner of a 540XXL. I can't seem to find how to view the address for a favorite or custom POI or how to edit it. You can see where they are on the map, but it only says the street name and not the number.

Thanks,
ESP

Yes, when you create a favourite, it's best to save it at, for example, '123 Main St - doctor's office' instead of just 'doctor's office' or it shows just as you said -- without an address.

You can edit a poi (for a custom set) the same way:

Manage poi-->(near you, for example)-->select category-->select from list-->edit and rename it with an address.

Your locations of your favorites and custom POI data are being stored as coordinates, even if you originally 'found' them on your unit with an address.

No matter whether you locate them with "Point on Map" or "Latitude/Longitude" or "Recent Destination" or "My location" .. it's going to be stored as a set of coordinates. As a result, there's no facility for backing out an address, even if an address was used.

Ask a Question