Edit "Favorite" Addresses?

I know I can rename my favorites, but can I see/edit the addresses I have associated with them?

Thanks in advance everyone!

I know I can rename my favorites, but can I see/edit the addresses I have associated with them?

No sure what version of TomTom you have, but Favorites cannot have an address and phone number.

Custom POIs, however, can have a phone number in the ONE series and in the higher end GO series you can have POIs with phone numbers and details.

Maybe I should have explained a little better. When I got into "Change Preferences", "Manage Favorites".

It shows me 3 choices. "Rename", "Delete", or "Done". My question to the forum, how could I change the address associated with that Favorite? How could I even view the address associated with it? I suppose I could map it out, but that doesn't let me change the address.

For example, I enter a Favorite of "Mom's House" and the address I enter is 1234 S Oak St. Then I realize it should be North Oak Street. Is my only option to delete "Mom" and start over?

thanks again

PS I Have a TomTom One XL.

Maybe I should have explained a little better. When I got into "Change Preferences", "Manage Favorites".

It shows me 3 choices. "Rename", "Delete", or "Done". My question to the forum, how could I change the address associated with that Favorite? How could I even view the address associated with it? I suppose I could map it out, but that doesn't let me change the address.

For example, I enter a Favorite of "Mom's House" and the address I enter is 1234 S Oak St. Then I realize it should be North Oak Street. Is my only option to delete "Mom" and start over?

thanks again

PS I Have a TomTom One XL.

For Favorites, I believe that is you only option...they don't let you move favorites as you would a POI, and they don't tell you the address,either (even in the browse map view it only tells you the name you gave the favorite). That is precisely why I don't use favorites. Instead, I created a POI called Friends_&_family. You can add the phone number, move them, edit them completely, etc.

For Favorites, I believe that is you only option...they don't let you move favorites as you would a POI, and they don't tell you the address,either (even in the browse map view it only tells you the name you gave the favorite). That is precisely why I don't use favorites. Instead, I created a POI called Friends_&_family. You can add the phone number, move them, edit them completely, etc.

thanks for the info. I'll change things over to POIs

Rename a favorite and keep the address

I had the same problem and I called tech support. They said there is no way you can recall the address when you rename a Favorite. I found there is a way to have your cake and eat it too. Here is the solution. Place a dash between the street number and the street name.
Example: Joe Smith. 1234-Main Street. Now both the person's name and address will appear when you select your Favorites. Hope this helps.

Ask a Question