Editing title name in 930 GPS in Favorites or Itinerary

TomTom Model(s)
930T
Editing title name in 930 GPS in Favorites title or Itinerary title.

The text can be only type in small case letters?
Can't make any letters in caps.?
If so what do you press to get caps.?

Thanks

Zhong

Don't remember, in the bottom row of the keyboard, is there not an arrow up key? If so, that's a shift key to get capitals.

Also, since you have a 930, I'm moving this thread to the 930 forum. You may want to post future threads about your unit there................

Editing title name in 930 GPS in Favorites title or Itinerary title.
The text can be only type in small case letters?
Can't make any letters in caps.?
If so what do you press to get caps.?
Thanks
Zhong
Consider making a new Personal POI (anything with AA gets it to the ptop of the POI list).
I use TYRE to give my Personal POIs the name I want.
That way, instead of starting with a street address they will have a word with which I associate the address.

Remember, any addresses are listed by distance to CURRENT location.
When you are on your travels the sorting order changes. It was irritating to me until I realised it.

When you install TYRE on your computer it will attach itself as drop down item in your HOME toolbar.

If you add an underscore to the beginning of a custom .ov2 category (e.g, _Hockey Arenas.ov2), that will cause that category to 'float' to the top of the sort order, even ahead of 'AAetc.'

A tip from SuperMod, mikealder.

If you add an underscore to the beginning of a custom .ov2 category (e.g, _Hockey Arenas.ov2), that will cause that category to 'float' to the top of the sort order, even ahead of 'AAetc.'

A tip from SuperMod, mikealder.
Duh, (me), as they are standard Windows folders and Files, standard Windows conventions apply !
Thanks for spelling it out.

Ask a Question