Editing Favorites 340 XL-S

I have added some favorites to my 340xl. Some are showing as street addresses and a few I named.

I would like to edit the list to change the addresses to names and delete some that I no longer use. I am having trouble editing the favorites list. I can't do it from 'ADD FAVORITE'...............

Pete

I have added some favorites to my 340xl. Some are showing as street addresses and a few I named.

I would like to edit the list to change the addresses to names and delete some that I no longer use. I am having trouble editing the favorites list. I can't do it from 'ADD FAVORITE'...............

Pete

Their should be a screen that says Manage Favorites On my 920 its changes preerences then right arrow and then it shows Manage Favorites. But don't know your unit . I assume it almost the same. Good luck

Doctorm - Thanks for the input. I found it. To save the newbie like myself some time; If you want to edit your favorites go to "CHANGE PREFERENCES" Icon, then to "MANAGE FAVORITES" Icon. You're There!!!!

You can delete, rename, etc.

Pete

Ask a Question