Viewing addresses in Favorites

Newbie question. I just used my new TT xl330S to visit my niece in her new home in another city. I stored her street address in favorites before I left, and TT got me to her street with no problem. However, when I went to check the actual street address# under favorites, (I had forgotten to bring it with me) I was unable to find it. My question (long winded), is there a way to see the actual address you have stored in favorites? Any info would be appreciated...
Rgds Larry

Thanks for the quick reply DHN, much appreciated. Saved me a lot of needless GPS surfing.
Rgds L.T.

Ugh I just found this out the hard way 2 nights ago lol. I entered in my friend's address as a favorite. I then chose "navigate to" to get to her house, but when I arrived I realized she lives in a gated community, so the guard at the enterance asked what address I was going to. I kept trying to pull up the actual address on the darn TomTom but couldn't, so I had to call her about 12 times before she finally answered her phone and gave me the address.

Of all things, why the heck doesn't TomTom allow us to view the street address? BLARG! :mad:

Ugh I just found this out the hard way 2 nights ago lol. I entered in my friend's address as a favorite. I then chose "navigate to" to get to her house, but when I arrived I realized she lives in a gated community, so the guard at the enterance asked what address I was going to. I kept trying to pull up the actual address on the darn TomTom but couldn't, so I had to call her about 12 times before she finally answered her phone and gave me the address.

Of all things, why the heck doesn't TomTom allow us to view the street address? BLARG! :mad:
In your case, one option might have been to Browse Map, max out the zoom factor, and press on the point shown by your destination. Where known, my TT will usually produce a pretty accurate address. I've heard it can miss by a few houses in some areas of the country, but it works great here.

In your case, one option might have been to Browse Map, max out the zoom factor, and press on the point shown by your destination. Where known, my TT will usually produce a pretty accurate address. I've heard it can miss by a few houses in some areas of the country, but it works great here.

Excellent! I just tried it out and it does work. Thanks for the tip.

Ask a Question