Less Stickies, more threads

TomTom Model(s)
TT One XL-S
How about only showing the Stickies on the first page of a forum or sub-forum? That way there will be more threads to browse on subsequent pages. The more Stickies there are, as on the first page of a forum, the more pages you end up with for the forum or sub-forum.

Thanks for listening.

John

Did you notice how long ago this post was made or the thread was started?

That is a problem with the leaders of this forum! I sent them a Private message well over 3 months ago and to this day they have not read it or replied. I have vast experience in VBB and it's it's code and wanted to help out here, but as you can see that this forum is not visited by it's admins and I asm very surprised that it has made it this far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than Pedro, you never see others listed as Moderators appear here. He does so on a regular basis so try sending him the messages.

But as to those listed as 'Admins'? Forget it.

Thanks dhn,
I do frequently visit the forum.

I do apologize about not seeing every single post as I do have a full time job. This forum is not the same as it was a year ago where I saw each post, twice!

If a situation is brought to my attention, I do my best to take care of it immediately.

There are some changes I would like to include in the forum but I need access from the admins. :(

Ask a Question