Latest One XL

TomTom Model(s)
One XL
I had my one xl replaced by TomTom: the new unit does not have an SD card (it has the slot, but no card) as the upgraded model has an internal memory of 512Mb. Anyone own one of these in the US or Canada? Any problems?

I can't get it to connect to the PC.
I asks to connect, I tap yes and it doesn't register on the PC, although it is enabled in the Device manager and shows up there as a hard drive. It doesn't show up in the lists of drives in Windows explorer or under 'Computer'.
Home doesn't fire up either.

I had my one xl replaced by TomTom: the new unit does not have an SD card (it has the slot, but no card) as the upgraded model has an internal memory of 512Mb. Anyone own one of these in the US or Canada? Any problems?

I asks to connect, I tap yes and it doesn't register on the PC, although it is enabled in the Device manager and shows up there as a hard drive. It doesn't show up in the lists of drives in Windows explorer or under 'Computer'.

Try a different usb port, perhaps one in the back of the computer. Also, try a pin reset.

I got one of these today (I'm in Sydney), and the PC part works fine, though I'm having issues with the uni making a constant high pitch noise which is audible at able an arms length. Glad you solved your issue - Vista is a pain indeed. Is your unit emitting a high pitch noise when held near your ear?

Ask a Question