Keep an eye out?

My ONE has gone....missing.

It went "missing" from a ballfield where I was playing softball. I left my sunroof open to keep the car cool, but open just enough to vent. While playing I noticed some punk watching the players from the parking lot and walking thru the cars and checking them out. I lost track of him while trying to pay attention to the game. I went to my car during our at bat and... it was gone! I took it off the mount and left it in the console. No help though. Damn theives know what that mount is and where to look. It was the only thing taken too. And no damage to the car.

If anyone sees a new member posting "strange questions" about a ONE v2, please keep an eye out and PM me. I saw the loser's face, and I won't forget it.

My ONE went missing in Hudson New Hampshire. I've already talked to the owner of the establishment where I play, they do have video cameras onsite.... so hopefully they caught him on tape too.

Hopefully they catch that punk. It's a shame that there are people that will walk through parking lots like they are shopping aisles. Good luck.

I know how you feel

and I will keep an open eye also. Some low life stole the motor off the back of my boat this weekend so I really do know how you feel.

oyee... Good luck finding the thief. With the onset of online communities, he's gonna have a hard time selling it online.

Did you inform TomTom? Tell them to suspend your product/device code immediately.

Edit: Posted your post on yournav.com too.

Last edited:
Oh no! I really hate theives.

Did you setup an owner password? Thats would stall the theif trying to access the unit and your home location.

We'll defintely keep an eye out.

That sucks battom. I really hate thieves! Punks!

I will keep a close watch on the forums. What did you have in your unit that the thief may ask questions about here?

Ask a Question