iTunes

Moved thread to proper (720) forum.

The 720 can only play mp3s in mp3 format. As long as the files are in that format, the 720 should be able to play them, I think. I honestly don't know how copy protection comes into play, if it does, for songs from itunes.

Copy protected itunes songs are not in mp3 format, so the Tomtom can't directly play them.

You can get this cable to connect the 720 to an iPod, and you should be able to play iTunes songs that way.

Is it posibble to upload some iTunes songs from my Mac to my 720 GO?

Do you have an SD card installed? In any case, create a folder called mp3 on either your internal or SD card (preferably your SD card). Open iTunes and select the songs you want and drag them to that folder (mp3). That's all folks.

note: yes if they are protected, you can't copy them , but since iTunes upgraded, you can get "unlocked" versions of most of your songs.

You can also go to user>Music>iTunes>iTunes Music> Artist folders and drag those files to your TT.

Ask a Question