Downloading audiobooks from ITUNES

Hey everyone; cool forum.

Does anyone know how to download an AUDIOBOOK from my ITUNES on my MAC to my 720? I loaded my TOMTOM home to my mac and it seems towork well. I can't seem to find the secret about the audiobooks... Do I need to first find a way to convert teh MP4 audiobook files on my ITUNES toMP3? If so, that is sucha pain....

Ger

Hmmm....I don't know if there is an easier way but can you just copy the audiobooks on your Mac book and place it in the folder called audiobooks on your 720.

Hmmm....I don't know if there is an easier way but can you just copy the audiobooks on your Mac book and place it in the folder called audiobooks on your 720.

Thanks for the response, but I am lost; WHERE is this folder? Do I see it in TOMTOMhome? I can't find it anywhere; when I go to MANAGE MY MUSIC on TOMTOM HOME it won't let me transfer anything that isn't MP3 to my TOMTOM..

HELP.

Thanks. Ger

No the folder is located in the unit. You would have to explore the unit and look for the folder.

Thanks for the response, but I am lost; WHERE is this folder? Do I see it in TOMTOMhome? I can't find it anywhere; when I go to MANAGE MY MUSIC on TOMTOM HOME it won't let me transfer anything that isn't MP3 to my TOMTOM..

HELP.

Thanks. Ger

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was locate where the audiobooks are saved on your Mac, then copy them to your 720 in the folder called audiobooks.

See if that works at all.

Ask a Question