No GPS signal after restoring from iTunes back-up.

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom application for iPhone
I have had the TomTom application on my iPhone for quite a while with no troubles at all but recently I had accidently smashed my iPhone and got myself a new replacement phone. I had backed up my old iPhone with iTunes before I handed it in and when I got my new one, I had restored all my details back onto the new phone.

SInce I have done this, TomTom now refuses to pick up a GPS signal. When I start the application, it sometimes picks up my current location but that is it. If I have no route planned, it will sit me in that same position with no GPS signal when I start to drive. When I plan a route, it will give me the route summary but then it still refuses to pick up a GPS signal.

I have all my location services ON with the iPhone and also for the appliction. I don't know why this is happening and I am stumped. I have also tried to reset the application including deleting the application and re-installing it. Still I cannot pick up a GPS signal.

Does anyone have any idea of what I can do or what has happened?

Ask a Question