Is there a way to report incorrect traffic camera locations?

TomTom Model(s)
One 125
I see on my device how to report the location of traffic cameras (TomTom 125), but I don't see a way to report when the camera location is incorrect. There are several spots on freeways in the Phoenix, AZ area where TomTom beeps, indicating a traffic camera coming up, but it's on the other side of the freeway.

I have always wondered if people are accidentally reporting traffic cameras on the wrong side of the road because of the user interface on the TomTom unit. When I report a camera on my 125, the screen that comes up shows "this side of the road" with cars moving in a forward direction. But, this is on the left side of the screen, when it should really be on the right side of the screen, since we drive on the right in the USA. I think TomTom should do a better job customizing the North America units. It's as though they just shipped us a unit that speaks English, but was really made for the British market. (See attached image if you haven't reported cameras yourself).

Attachments

• tomtom.JPG
    tomtom.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 362

Ask a Question