iphone bluetooth search can not find tomtom kit :(

say

Hi

I bought a tomtom car kit and i was happy with it till i confused headsets on my iphone bluetooth menu. Everything was ok my iphone was connected to tomtom car kit via bluetooth, i pressed on another paired device (samsung headset) which was also on, and it connected with that device. After that i can't connect to tomtom anymore, i tried do reset network settings, reset tomtom car kit, but no way out.. I cleared tomtom from list and now iphone can not find tomtom in bluetooth search.. I tried another iphone it worked perfectly, so the quiestion is how can i find a way to reset tomtom's bluetooth settings in my iphone without restoring?

Thanks

not for nothing, power up the car kit, place the phone in the kit, push and hold the volume button in on the car kit for say 10 or 20 seconds and check the pairing, or re-pair the two at that point. Make sure all is discoverable.

thanks for your idea, but it works with my friend's iphone, an also with 3rd iphone which i connected first time with it.. so the problem is something confused inside my paired device's files.. is there any way to reset settings without restoring my iphone?

thanks for your idea, but it works with my friend's iphone, an also with 3rd iphone which i connected first time with it.. so the problem is something confused inside my paired device's files.. is there any way to reset settings without restoring my iphone?

You do not have to re-set the phone, just delete the BT setting for the Car Kit, and then re-pair the car kit.

i cleared tomtom from bluetooth menu before, is there any other way for clearing tomtom's settings from iphone's file system?

thanks, but i couldnt find the bluetooth folder in iphone's file system..

still can't use car kit and i don't wanna restore my phone

How can you "see" files on the iPhone, if its a Jail Broke phone then you can see the files and just maybe the JB isn't firing up the Bluetooth on the iPhone correctly?? (just a thought) - Mike

How can you "see" files on the iPhone, if its a Jail Broke phone then you can see the files and just maybe the JB isn't firing up the Bluetooth on the iPhone correctly?? (just a thought) - Mike

yes my device is Jailbroken 3.1.2 and i can connect to file system, is there a folder address related with tomtom that you know?

because i can use with other bt devices, and other iphones work with tomtom without any problems..

Ask a Question