Intersection Navigation - No Cross Streets

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740, GO 1535, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, GO Discover, TomTom Bridge
I rarely had asked my TT720 (a.k.a. "Suzie") to navigate to an intersection in previous software revs. However, had need of that feature today under the latest version of code.

I am allowed to enter the town and first street, but after entering the first street, I get an endless "please wait" message that never goes away. The list of cross-street options never appears, and if I try to enter one, there is never any attempt to match it to the missing list. The only option is to abort the navigation to an intersection and do it using a map view or something.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I rarely had asked my TT720 (a.k.a. "Suzie") to navigate to an intersection in previous software revs. However, had need of that feature today under the latest version of code.

I am allowed to enter the town and first street, but after entering the first street, I get an endless "please wait" message that never goes away. The list of cross-street options never appears, and if I try to enter one, there is never any attempt to match it to the missing list. The only option is to abort the navigation to an intersection and do it using a map view or something.

Many. Reverting back to firmware 7.221 seems to be the solution.

I have found anytime I get an endless "please wait" a reset has solved my problem.

Ask a Question