what isa the best way to correct this intersection?

TomTom Model(s)
Go Live1535
There is an intersection on my route (north) that has four lanes to the traffic light.. The two left lanes are for turning left onto the highway running thru the intersection from east to to West.
The middle third lane is for straight thru North,, and the far right lane is for turning right to go East ..

My GPS shows the four lanes as Three turning Left and the far far right as turning right . (correct) BUT.There is no thru lane North ..
When I go to map corrections it only shows as three lanes north..(see attachment). one turning left, one going straight thru .. and far right to turn right.,,
Yet my GPS tom tom shows "the little arrows" as three left and one right .. ??
How can I make changes??

Attachments

• intersection.JPG
    intersection.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
It sounds like the lane guidance is in error, even though the turn restrictions permit a straight-through movement. I usually report lane guidance issues under "other".

I bet that U-Turn shown is not really permitted though.

On the turn restrictions edit screen, it shows an entry direction, and the possible exit directions. The U-Turn I'm referring to is when you approach the intersection from the southwest, and exit in the opposite direction. On the icons used to allow or disallow a maneuver, it's the second one in the top row.

Yet my GPS tom tom shows "the little arrows" as three left and one right .. ??
How can I make changes??

I think you are referring to the lane guidance. You cannot edit lane guidance in mapshare realtime. You can only "report other error" and send it descriptively to Tomtom to manually review.

The screen you attached is for turn restrictions (whether you can legally turn a specific direction or not). It doesn't affect the lane guidance.

Ask a Question