Navigate to intersection...

I've searched on this but couldn't find anything so hopfully this hasn't already been answered.

I've got a 720 with program version 7.481 running. As I was testing after the update I noticed I can't use the navigate to "cross street or intersection" function. I get to the point where it asks me for the cross street and it's stuck on "One moment please..." I had a similar problem just navigating to an address by street and number but resolved it by doing a reset. The odd thing, to me, is that this function works when I operate the device though tomtom home. Anybody?

JB

I've searched on this but couldn't find anything so hopfully this hasn't already been answered.

I've got a 720 with program version 7.481 running. As I was testing after the update I noticed I can't use the navigate to "cross street or intersection" function. I get to the point where it asks me for the cross street and it's stuck on "One moment please..." I had a similar problem just navigating to an address by street and number but resolved it by doing a reset. The odd thing, to me, is that this function works when I operate the device though tomtom home. Anybody?

JB

A reset often will fix it ... for a while. Another bug in 7.481.

I had the same problem crop up and could not get around it.

I docked the unit & launched TTHome. I then removed a couple of voices I had downloaded and went into the "Operate my unit" and was able to navigate to an intersection from there. After undocking the unit, navigate to intersection still worked. I'll see how long this fix lasts.

Before deleting the voices, TTHome reported 66.2 Mb available. Afterwards, 69.5. Firmware v7.481

I had the same problem!
RESET helps for some time but the problem came back.
Either I could not select intersections or I could not select POIs.

Going back to FW 7.221 fixed the problems. (FW 7.480 showed the same problems as FW 7.481)

Ask a Question