internal memory?..where did it go?

TT Home shows that my 720 has 1956.2mb of capacity with a remainder of629.1mb available. Adding up what is actually on my unit, 805mb, I am missing somewhere in the vicinity of 522mb. What is the 522mb being used for?...a noob question, I know, but it sure has me at a loss. S

In TThome there is a "show contents of my device" (on the second screen). This will tell you what you have on the device.

The second thing you can do is open the back-up folder (hopefully you have done a back-up) and look at the contents there.

In TThome there is a "show contents of my device" (on the second screen). This will tell you what you have on the device.

The second thing you can do is open the back-up folder (hopefully you have done a back-up) and look at the contents there.

Yes...that is the screen that I went to orginally to add up what was on my device. I will check the backup folder. Thanks.

Have you added mp3's or anything else to your unit?

Check the tomtom drive, through Windows Explorer or Mac Finder. See if the folders there add up.

Ask a Question