Install on a 4GB card

went fine.
no issues.

I will be testing on the road tonight to drop off the older car @ AAMCO. I think I killed the tranny... darn. Guess it's time for my 2007 500! :D

my luck...the tranny is a quick fix ONLY cuz I want to use this as the final excuse to get rid of that Taurus!!

Smooth install on the 4GB, nothing spectacular to report about it....

so you concede you won't win the contest then... good, one less user I have to outpost! hahaha

I never win anything. It would be a pleasant surprise if I did, but in any case, that would be FREE. :)

Glad to hear the 4 GB card worked great. Do you notice any other differences using the 4GB card?

OT: I never win anything either!

I paid $32 ....about 5 weeks ago? some no name place, but the card is brand name so I went with it. I just posted the info for the card, i didin't buy direct.

I didn't post where I got it when I made the order only cuz no one seemed interested in buying, just wanting to know how I made out with it. And unfortunately my wife already tossed the order paperwork and the trash guys came this morning. I'll see if I can find it in my hisotry though if anyone wants.

I'm can't believe the tt one accepted a high capacity card, I did a 2gig sandisk extreme 3 becouse i didn't think it would except a hc card. ow well. By the way I noticed a big difference in the time it takes to map out long routes. I drive at least 4 hours away from home every weekend to differnet places. It workes alote better. At least I think so. Boy does my spelling suck

Ask a Question