Information about autoreboots

TomTom Model(s)
2535M Live
A little information from tomtom about autoreboots just emailed to me.

I appreciate the kind response and apologize for the lack of information provided thus far. I do understand the concern over the units rebooting themselves while in use, however I cannot give you an answer as to why this is happening. My 740 will reboot itself usually once a day or every 2 days and all I do is again accept the terms and conditions. It is a bit of a distraction every now and then, however I have never lost functionality of the unit. Please do not quote me on this but, if I was to guess what has been causing this issue, is mostly likely related to the application and not the unit. We are aware of some units rebooting themselves and are currently working on a solution which would most likely come in as an application update if and when the issue gets resolved.

I’m more than happy to keep you updated with information as it comes to me. I do not have an ETA on when or if this issue will be resolved, but will fill you in with the information that I’m allowed to when that becomes available. I hope this helps and want to thank you for your patience in regards to these issues

Ask a Question