Imported POI containing ov2 files to MyDrive but.

Perhaps I should have included my shiny new not TomTom SatNav to clarify the matter. I didn’t as previous posters last month had made this quite clear.

I don’t need to add custom POIs, just the standard ones like petrol stations, visitor information centres, etc. How do I do this on my GO620?

I don’t need to add custom POIs, just the standard ones like petrol stations, visitor information centres, etc. How do I do this on my GO620?
There are places to download such things. You then upload those to the MyDrive web site using your chosen username/password for an account there, then log in with your GO 620 with the same account information. These will be transferred from TomTom's MyDrive server to your 620 when you power it up near a WiFi source or have it USB connected via the MyDrive Connect app.

I don't know which of the old POI sources are still up and running, but one called poifactory.com comes to mind. As I've not had a need for it, don't know which of those sources was best for coming up with Australian lists. Perhaps someone else here can pipe up.

Your 620 should also have a fair number of these inbuilt when you search, but you would need to search for petrol stations or rest areas for them to appear on the map.

Ask a Question