How to turn the screen off?

Hi everyone!
I want to take my TomTom One IQ Routes on the airplane and record my trip. I will be using Tripmaster 3.0 to do it. I need to save as much of battery power as possible.
Is it any way to turn the screen off? Or if you know any other ways to save battery please let me know.

Different application versions have somewhat different functionality but under Preferences-->Brightness, you can turn down the brightness setting and under Battery Savings, you can dim screen between instructions.

Thanks dhn. But what about turning screen off totally, not just dimming it? And if this is not possible then how TomTom behaves with plugins on? Like with Tripmaster on the foreground, does TomTom still generates 3D map and overlays Tripmaster screen on top? If it stops generating 3D graphics then leaving plugin in the foreground would save some GPU power. What do you think?

I don't know but if you post the question in the 3rd party forum you may get a response from the author of Tripmaster who checks in from time to time.

Ask a Question