how to modify a sub menu?

hi all
I'd like to customize the menu of my tomtom one.
I need in the main page the links: "recent destination", "address" and "favorites". This links are in the "navigate to" menu.
There is a software called Tomtom Designer ( http://www.gregoryduncan.com/ttmd/index.php ) but there aren't this links.
In the FAQs of this link there is written:

"Not all icons / menu pages can be customised. Those icons which cannot be customised are often available on separate menus accessed by clicking another icon. For example, "Home", "Post Code", "City Centre" are all avaiable from clicking "Navigate To". You cannot however just put the "Home" or "Postcode" button on the main page of your menu"
but I hope there is another way.

I'm trying to make this change because my tomtom is installed on an ambulance and we need a fast way to access at this links.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my English.

Davide

Last edited:
hi all
I'd like to customize the menu of my tomtom one.
I need in the main page the links: "recent destination", "address" and "favorites". This links are in the "navigate to" menu.
There is a software called Tomtom Designer ( http://www.gregoryduncan.com/ttmd/index.php ) but there aren't this links.
In the FAQs of this link there is written:

"Not all icons / menu pages can be customised. Those icons which cannot be customised are often available on separate menus accessed by clicking another icon. For example, "Home", "Post Code", "City Centre" are all avaiable from clicking "Navigate To". You cannot however just put the "Home" or "Postcode" button on the main page of your menu"
but I hope there is another way.

I'm trying to make this change because my tomtom is installed on an ambulance and we need a fast way to access at this links.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my English.

Davide

Hi Davide,

I know I also answered you in an email, but thought I'd post the answer for the rest of the folks on this great board.

Unfortunately, there is no ability to directly access ANY of the icons that are contained within the "Navigate to..." feature. You'll need to first select "Navigate to..." and then you'll have the option of selecting Address or Recent Destination or Home or Favorite, etc....

Sorry there isn't a better answer, but these features are 'hidden' under the Navigate To execution code.

Ask a Question