HOME won't log me in

My HOME refuses to log me in or download any updates, etc.
Everytime I try, I get the message : "Error when contacting server : forbidden"

Anyone know what's going on or how to fix it?

I was using the latest HOME, but I've even tried HOME v 1.5 with the same result.

I have a corrupted map on my SD card and, reading an old thread, I have reformatted the card, and now I'm trying to get HOME to update (re-install) the information including my map. Bit hard when you can't log on.:confused:

It's been happening to me all night too. Home just connected a few seconds ago. Must've been server trouble on their end.

European users got notification that servers were down for routine maintenance. apparently, working again.

Thanks Guys
I thought I had done something wrong.:(
I have a corrupted map (including my backup), and things seemed to be going from bad to worse.:mad:

The server came back up next morning. Were you able to log on and fix everything ?

If you had purchased a map on your account (or had downloaded a map guarantee), you should be able to re-download it through Home.

When I logged on again, it offered to download and install the NA 715 map. No idea why, as I had the 710 NA map on it. I let it do it (as I have everything backed up a number of ways), and it now shows that I can download the 715 through Dec. 08 (which is when I had gotten the 710 version).

Ask a Question