Home traffic?

Hi,
Previously with TomTom Home I used to have an icon in my system tray on my PC. Right clicking this I could choose traffic and launch TomTom traffic on my desktop. It's suddenly disappeared (the icon that is).

Is this a PC problem or has the latest version of TomTom Home removed this feature?

Thanks

In Home, had you set it to start when Windows booted up and, if so, did you change that setting in Home to not start now?

There isn't this option. In preferences there is only the option to start Home when the device is connected. That was my first though to check. I haven't changed anything at all in start up menus?

I have a "show traffic" choice on my version of HOME 2.6.3.1609. It goes to www.tomtom.com/hdtraffichttp://www.tomtom.com/hdtraffic (in the UK)

You could just enter the URL if you want.

Also, if you have a PLUS traffic subscription, you can see traffic by going to "operate my go" and choosing traffic within the emulator.

Or you can go to routes.tomtom.com to see the HD traffic from the x40 line.

Ask a Question