Home 2.7 - new feature?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 630
Been running the new version of Home for almost two weeks without any issues, but I have noticed one thing when updating my GO 630. Safety cameras and gpsfixs are downloaded and installed onto BOTH my SDHC card and internal memory in one shot. The download progress shows individual bars for each memory location and items installed count. Mapshares only install onto the currently selected memory though. Just got the new version of the NA 2gb map and it did the same, installed automatically in both places without any choice. Anyone else have this happening?

So you're saying when you first connect to Home and select the sd card, Home still updates both sd AND internal with the map?? Not good.............

Yes, that's exactly what happens!!! I knew it was doing it with the safety cameras and gpsfixes, but was unaware it would do the map as well. After the update I checked the version on the SDHC, removed the card, and then checked the internal memory and both had the new map.

Last edited:
I restored my Explorer backups to the SDHC and internal memory and then went through the update again so I could post screen shots that show what's happening.

Attachments

• Up1.jpg
    Up1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 320
  • Up3.jpg
    Up3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 286
  • Up5.jpg
    Up5.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 299
  • Up6.jpg
    Up6.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 323
  • Up7.jpg
    Up7.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to do that. May help..I'll let you know.

------------------------
I've just reported the issue to TomTom and provided a link to this thread so your screen captures can be viewed.

Last edited:

Ask a Question