Extra Features after HOME update on TT?

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
Extra Features after HOME update on TT w/ SDK Apps?

I don't know about the rest of you but I have SDK apps running so Navcore 7 features like "Help Me!" don't appear. In addition, I get two "Guided Tours" icons.

However, after the last update, I noticed my ONE New Edition had the "Help Me!" function even though my SDK apps are still on there.

Anyone else noticed that?

Last edited:
When you use show version on the TT not connected to the computer, what version of firmware and maps do you have?

I have not been offered an update to the firmeware version yet and so not see how updating Home could affect the TT when not connected.

I also would be curious if TT fixed that application bug.

When you use show version on the TT not connected to the computer, what version of firmware and maps do you have?

I have not been offered an update to the firmeware version yet and so not see how updating Home could affect the TT when not connected.

I also would be curious if TT fixed that application bug.

I second Larry's request and comment...

I'm on map 660.1215.

The app version is 7.162 IIRC (the latest V2 version). That update was a while ago.

That's why I asked cause I haven't seen it before and they just magically appeared.

Ask a Question