Home 2.6

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
I downloaded HOME 2.6 a few days ago, and I noticed a glitch resurfaced that had appeared in an earlier version. When it starts to update, it takes forever (if at all) to find the updates unless you minimize the window that HOME is running in. Once you open HOME, minimize the window, and the search for updates will take significantly less time than if the window was maximized.

I find it slow when I pick one of my memory locations, say internal. Then it seems faster when I select the memory device.

I am having a problem when I try to operate my Rider2. It will not let me scroll an entire route or it would not let me change a route. this is normaly a rider thing though. Has any one else had problems useing the rider from the new home?

Pat

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought it seemed to take a lot longer since the new TTH. I just tried it and it did seem to speed things up. I thought it was just my old dinosaur of a computer.

Ask a Question