HOME 2.2.2.83 +GO 720 - no intinerary?

I have HOME 2.2.2.83 and a GO 720. When controlling the GO from TomTom home, the menus are different to when I use the GO on its own. Notably, the 2nd page does not include "Music and Media" and the third page replaces "Itinerary Planning" with "Show Version"

To my mind, the primary reason for operating the 720 via home would be to use the keyboard for itinerary planning. HOME help indicates that HOME can be used thus for any device that supports itineraries... what am I missing?

I have HOME 2.2.2.83 and a GO 720. When controlling the GO from TomTom home, the menus are different to when I use the GO on its own. Notably, the 2nd page does not include "Music and Media" and the third page replaces "Itinerary Planning" with "Show Version"

To my mind, the primary reason for operating the 720 via home would be to use the keyboard for itinerary planning. HOME help indicates that HOME can be used thus for any device that supports itineraries... what am I missing?

Nothing. The manual states that some of the icons for TTHome's Operate My Go differ from the actual unit's.

Ask a Question